The globalfatty alcohol marketis forecast to reach USD 7,815.4 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Fatty alcohols can be defined as, usually, straight-chain, high-molecular-weight, primary alcohols. However, these alcohols can range from as less as 46 carbons to as many as 2226 carbons, which are usually derived from natural oils and fats. There are various advantages associated with these alcohols, which are contributing to the growth of the market. In this regard, one of its mentionable feature is unusual surface-active properties, due to which, this product witnessed sizable consumption along with extensive commercial use in synthetic detergents. Two of the commercially used methods for reduction associated with manufacturing these alcohols are hydrogenolysis of either fatty acids or fats and sodium reaction. These two processes of reduction provide different products, which is dependent on the starting raw materials.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Fatty Alcohols for Lubricants Market:
AkzoNobel, BASF, Cargill, Emery Oleochemicals, Solazyme, Wilmar International, Archer Daniels, Midland, Evonik Industries, China Sanjiang Fine Chemicals, and Kao Chemicals.
Get a sample copy of the global Fatty Alcohols for Lubricants Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2325
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The fatty alcohol market held a market share of USD 4.94 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.5% during the forecast period.
- In context to Product, the C11-C14 Fatty Alcohols segment generated the highest revenue of USD 2.76 Billion in the year 2018, with a growth rate of 4.8% during the forecast period. The applicability of the product in the synthesis of surfactants and increasing demand for laundry detergents, and dishwashing detergents contributes to the revenue generated by the C11-C14 Fatty Alcohols segment.
- In context to Raw Material Sources, the Natural Sources segment is leading the market that generated a higher revenue of USD 2.91 Billion in 2018 with a faster growth rate of 5.3% during the forecast period. The easy availability of the raw materials from the natural sources and the rising demand for bio-based products among consumers are some of the factors contributing to the revenue and growth rate witnessed by the Natural Sources segment. Some of the mentionable naturally available raw materials frequently used by manufacturers of this alcohol are various vegetable oils like coconut and mustard oil.
- In context to Application, the Soaps detergents segment is dominating the market occupying 0% of the market in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. Particular advantages of these alcohols like being neutral, significant washing power, and resistance towards substances that may cause hardness of the water have resulted in the replacement of fatty acids with fatty alcohols for manufacturing soaps and detergents, which contributes to the market share occupied by the segment.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fatty-alcohols-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Fatty Alcohols for Lubricants Market Segmentation
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- C15-C22 Fatty Alcohols
- C11-C14 Fatty Alcohols
- C6-C10 Fatty Alcohols
Raw Material Sources Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Natural Sources
- Petrochemical Sources
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Personal care
- Soaps detergents
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2325
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports
Spray Adhesives Market: https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/601384958/spray-adhesives-market-will-estimates-to-surpass-usd-4-32-billion-expanding-at-a-cagr-4-5-by-2028-reports-and-data
Polyurethane Resin Market: https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/601394498/polyurethane-resin-market-size-will-be-expected-to-boom-at-a-cagr-of-3-2-by-2030-reports-and-data
Bitumen market: https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/601600187/bitumen-market-will-estimates-to-surpass-usd-112-01-billion-expanding-at-a-cagr-of-4-7-by-2028-reports-and-data
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help clients make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370